© 2016 by Country Road Quilters Ocala. Proudly created with Wix.com

Mailing address:

P.O. Box 771282

Ocala, FL  34477-1282

jjmccall
May 11, 2018

Vendors -- 2018 Quilt Show

0 comments

We have 16 confirmed vendors -- 7 who need large booths and 8 who have requested small booths. The 16th vendor, Florida Quilting Center (Innova), will have the lobby space. Depending on the layout of the remodeled lobby, we may have an additional spot but I won't know that until August. If that spot becomes available, then we will have 17 vendors. I have a commitment for the 17th spot if it does open up. The vendors are --

All Over the Place

Artsy Chameleon Studio

Bold Notion Quilting

Citrus Sew & Vac

Clermont Sewing & Quilting

Florida Sewing Center

Laura's Love-ables

MaterialGirlz

Old Sewing Machine Man

Origami Owl Custom Jewelry

Pat's Sacks of Titusville

Quilted Twins

Red Hart Quilts

Sew-Mini Things

Shady Hill Rug Hooking

Stone Tow Studio

(the 17th would be Cotton Gone Crazy).

• linquiltsalot
    Dec 10, 2017

Most of you know that I will be chairing our " Raffle Baskets" area at our 2018 Quilt Show. I really want our baskets to be something everyone will enjoy. It's not too early to start thinking about what we want to include in the baskets. I'm asking all of you to think about donating new items that will make our baskets special. These things should be new and unopened. Of course we could include an antique. Think about using your Joanns or Hobby Lobby coupons to purchase something. Quilting sewing related but I'm also open to ideas for other things. We could do a spa basket, a pet basket, maybe a basket donated by your favorite business? If any of you have ideas or suggestions, please talk to me about them. Thanks!
  • vmjandreau
    Aug 24, 2017

So far (August 2017) we have 18 items.